All too often, a loved one, family member, or friend is involved in an automobile accident. Unfortunately, it is more likely than not that you will be involved in at least one automobile accident in your lifetime. The important thing to remember is having the knowledge of what to do once you are.
According to National Data, every five seconds someone is involved in an automobile accident. In fact, auto accidents are the leading cause of death for Americans under the age of 35 and the State of Florida ranks second, only behind California in annual automobile related casualties. In most situations, these accidents occur due to carelessness or negligence of one of the involved motorists. Fortunately, in the State of Florida, there are remedies in place to protect victims of automobile negligence and compensate them and/or their loved ones for injuries and death caused by drivers on Florida’s Roads, Highways, and Interstates.
Robinson Law is dedicated to successfully helping victims of automobile negligence obtain the justice they, and their families deserve. Our attorneys and staff are trained to handle any automobile accident case, big or small. It is our mission to see our clients are fairly compensated for their pain and suffering, unpaid medical expenses, and lost wages. A case can often be resolved prior to filing a civil suit through mediation and pre-suit negotiation. If necessary, formal civil court proceedings might be in order. We are willing to go as far as it takes to protect our clients, including trial. Robinson Law will fight for your rights and has the experience to take on big insurance companies with confidence.
Following an accident, insurance representatives may attempt to contact you, ask you to provide a recorded statement and try to minimize liability. Do not discuss your accident with the insurance company or anyone before calling Robinson Law for a FREE CONSULTATION. With our staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, dial 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL (625-3843) and allow our team to handle it all.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A VEHICLE ACCIDENT:
- Stop and assess the situation.
- Call 911.
- Seek medical attention if necessary.
- If you are physically able to, get as much information from everyone at the accident scene, especially any witnesses. At the very least, write down the tag numbers of the vehicles involved in the accident.
- Take pictures of the damage to your vehicle and other vehicles involved in the accident, even if only with a camera phone.
- Only speak to law enforcement regarding your accident.
- Review the police report and make sure all documented information is accurate.
- Do not provide any statements or sign any documents for insurance company representatives or other adverse individuals prior to contacting our law office.
- Dial 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL (625-3843) for a FREE CONSULTATION 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our team.
Disclaimer: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisement or a webpage. Before deciding whether to hire our firm, ask our office to provide you information about our qualifications and experience. Please be advised that no communication resulting from your use of this website will create an attorney-client relationship. To create an attorney-client relationship you will need to sign a separate written agreement with our firm. This site is owned by The Robinson Law Group and is used to advertise in different area codes and counties across the State of Florida where we are licensed to practice law. Our main office is located in St. Petersburg, Florida. Call toll-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a FREE CONSULTATION at 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL. (625-3843)