Ridesharing has become a major contribution to the transportation needs of people across the United States. In Florida, applications such as Uber and Lyft have increasingly changed the landscape for those needing a ride with simply the touch of a button. As this platform grows, so do the number of automobile accidents resulting from these services.
Whether you were injured as a passenger in a rideshare vehicle or injured in another vehicle, as a pedestrian, or as a bicyclist, our team has experience representing those injured in accidents relating to ridesharing services. With sizable bodily injury and uninsured/ underinsured motorist policies, our team is here to provide the experience you and your loved ones deserve. These policies can assist in compensating you for medical costs, lost wages and pain and suffering. This coverage can apply in different scenarios:
- As a motorist, bicyclist, passenger or pedestrian struck by a negligent rideshare driver.
- As an injured passenger in a rideshare vehicle, regardless of the party at fault and;
- As a rideshare driver injured by another negligent driver.
Robinson Law is experienced and dedicated to representing victims involved in rideshare accidents. Our attorneys and staff are trained to handle cases from inception through trial.
Following a rideshare accident, insurance representatives may attempt to contact you, ask you to provide a recorded statement and try to minimize liability. Do not discuss your accident with the insurance company before calling Robinson Law for a FREE CONSULTATION.
Our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to assist you; dial 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL (625-3843) so we can answer your questions, guide you through the process, and report the claim on your behalf.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A RIDESHARE ACCIDENT:
- Stop and assess the situation.
- Call 911.
- Seek medical attention if necessary.
- If you are physically able to, get as much information from everyone at the accident scene, especially any witnesses. At the very least, write down the tag number of the vehicles involved in the accident.
- Take pictures of the damage to the rideshare vehicle and other vehicles that may be involved in the accident, even if only with a camera phone.
- Only speak to law enforcement regarding your accident.
- Review the police report and make sure all documented information is accurate.
- Do not provide any statements or sign any documents for insurance company representatives, rideshare representatives, or other adverse individuals prior to contacting our law office.
- Dial 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL (625-3843) for a FREE CONSULTATION, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our team.
Disclaimer: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisement or a webpage. Before deciding whether to hire our firm, ask our office to provide you information about our qualifications and experience. Please be advised that no communication resulting from your use of this website will create an attorney-client relationship. To create an attorney-client relationship you will need to sign a separate written agreement with our firm. This site is owned by The Robinson Law Group and is used to advertise in different area codes and counties across the State of Florida where we are licensed to practice law. Our main office is located in St. Petersburg, Florida. Call toll-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a FREE CONSULTATION at 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL. (625-3843)