In the State of Florida, property owners and business establishments have a duty to provide a safe environment for individuals on their premises. Simply put, those responsible for upholding a safe condition are liable if someone is injured due to negligent maintenance. Those negligent could include the property owner, occupier, and/or tenant of the property. Many times, property owners and businesses fail to maintain the premises taking an inactive approach to the safety of those they rely on for everyday business. Unfortunately, this lack of attention can needlessly cause serious injury. Typical examples come in the form of unsafe changes in elevation, slippery flooring, broken steps or sidewalks and mismanaged elevators and escalators. We recognize the dangers that our clients face every day and Robinson Law will fight to see you are protected. Dial 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL (625-3843) for a FREE CONSULTATION regarding your rights.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A SLIP & FALL:
- Stop and assess the situation.
- Call 911.
- Seek medical attention if necessary.
- If you are physically able to, get as much information from everyone at the scene, especially any witnesses.
- Take pictures of the item which led to your slip & fall, even if only with a camera phone.
- Keep the clothing and shoes you wear wearing when the accident occurred.
- Do not provide any statements or sign any documents for insurance company/ employee representatives or other adverse individuals prior to contacting our law office.
- Dial 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL (625-3843) for a FREE CONSULTATION, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our team.